Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BU Women's Lacrosse: The Most Successful Team You Don't Know About

Hello everyone my name is Seth Orensky and this is my blog on the BU Women's Lacrosse Team for my multimedia journalism class. Over the course of the next week I'll be covering the lacrosse team and trying to convince people why they should follow this team. Although the team is a perennial favorite and always is ranked among the top teams in the land, nobody seems to take any notice. Well that's about to stop, or it least I'm going to do my best to get people interested. Over the next week I'm going to cover the team, interview players and coaches and set out my argument why you should actually pay attention. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy following along.

As a note all photos on this website are taken from the Boston University Athletics website unless noted otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment